NailGurl focuses on a quick and yet fun 3-D nail art tutorial, utilizing OPI GelColor from the Nordic Collection.
Colors Used In This Tutorial:
- OPI (GelColor): My Dog Sled Is A Hybird – GCN45
- OPI (GelColor): Do You Have This Color In “Stock-holm” – GCN47
- OPI (GelColor): My Dogsled Is A Hybird – GCN45
- OPI (GelColor): Suzi Has A Swede Tooth – GCN44
1.) Apply a level yet THIN layer of OPI (Gel Color) in “My Dogsled is a Hybrid (GCN45)” onto the nail plate. Cure for 30 seconds under LED Lamp. (Repeat this step 2x before going to step 2).
2.) Dab OPI (Gel Color) in “Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm? (GCN47)”, “Suzi Has A Swede Tooth (GCN44)”, & “Can't aFjörd Not To (GCN43)” onto desired areas of the nail plate, using a fan brush (as seen in the video) pull colors into each other using light sweeping strokes across the nail plate. (Cure for 30 seconds before going to step 3.)
3.) Using white colored acrylic place small wet beads onto random areas of the nail plate. Be sure to leave some room between acrylic placement to show off the multi-colored design previously placed by the OPI GelColor hues.
4.) Using orange colored acrylic, place small beads of acrylic onto the previously placed white acrylic shapes. LET FULLY DRY
5.) Apply OPI GelColor Topcoat, cure for 30 seconds! And your look is complete!
For More Information on the OPI (GelColor) Nordic Collection Please Visit: http://opi.com/color/collections/nordic
Additional Nail Supplies Used:
- Colored Acrylic – via @OceanNailSupply (http://www.Instagram.com/OceanNailSupply)
- Fan Brush – via Ebay (http://goo.gl/eeXgqn)
- OPI LED Lamp (GC900) – Provided by OPI (http://pro.opi.com)
OPI Gel Color Was Sent To NailGurl Courtesy Of OPI, For Nail Art Feature, Nail Tutorial, & Review Use!
View The Video Tutorial After The Jump....